The Disability Tax Credit and the Registered Disability Savings Plan
Please join us on November 5 from 7-9 pm for a presentation by Susan Kent of Ottawa Tax Services. She will be discussing the Disability Tax Credit and the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). The intent of the Disability Tax Credit is to help people with disabilities cope with aspects of everyday life. This may include such things as transportation, medical coverage not covered under a medical plan, physiotherapy, adaptive devices to assist in daily care, medications etc. Susan will help with the understanding of what things are considered eligible expenses and advise on how to tackle the application process.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-567-5864.
The Learning Disabilities Association of Ottawa-Carleton welcomes you to join our monthly support meetings which take place on the first Thursday of each month. We are eager to hear of your suggestions for topics for upcoming meetings during 2015-2016. Contact us with your ideas any time. Thanks!
ABOUT THE GROUP:
- For Parents, Guardians, Educators of children and young adults with Learning Disabilities (LD's) and/or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD).
- Experienced facilitator guides the meetings.
- Provides the opportunity to share feelings, thoughts, problems, solutions and information with other individuals.
- Come browse our Roy Cooper Memorial Resource Library from 6:30-7 PM
- Donations are appreciated to help offset costs of the meeting.
160 Percy St (Corner of Bronson and Gladstone, inside the McNabb Public School/Richard Pfaff Alternative School beside the McNabb Community Centre)
RSVP 613-567-5864 email@example.com