motorized vehicle. OSTA's program includes:
* School Active Transportation Charter, signed by OCDSB, OCSB and OSTA Leaders
* Review of walking hazards at over 180 schools
* Preferred walk route to school maps for all elementary schools
* School Travel Planning facilitation with Green Communities Canada
* Walking School Bus routes at 8 schools
* School site traffic safety reviews
* Participation in the Ottawa School Active Transportation Network
The SAT policy would formalize OSTA's commitment to continuing to provide services for students who walk, bike and roll, to school every day. This policy is scheduled to be presented at OSTA's next public governance meeting on April 25, 2016. Delegations may also be heard at this time. OSTA would like your input. Complete their survey here.
More information may be found on their website here under Active Transportation.